Lautsprecher Teufel GmbH, Berlin, Germany, January 2015–July 2015
- Responsible for the copywriting and translation of product descriptions, press releases, marketing texts and advertising materials for the Swedish market.
- Performed SEO analyses and optimized texts accordingly.
- Assisted with SEA, display marketing, PR, affiliate marketing and social media teams in order to help localize all efforts for the Swedish market.
- Managed and carried out KPI-analyses, evaluations and reports using web analyzing tools.
Marketing Office of Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, August 2012–July 2014
- Responsible for coordinating the University’s promotional visits at upper secondary schools and smaller fairs.
- Produced marketing materials, guidelines and presentations.
- Organized travel and lodgment for the student workers and supplied them with information and materials.
- Hold presentations in the name of the university for up to 250 people.
Customer Service and Sales Representative
Coop Extra, Linköping, Sweden, July 2013–July 2014
- Handled a wide range of complaints and requests from Coop Extra customers.
- Gave advice and professional service in accordance with company guidelines.
- Produced leaflets, discount coupons and product information aimed at increasing conversions.
Web Content Manager
Gate Security AB, Karlstad, Sweden, February 2011–August 2012
- Website development with use of Joomla as CMS.
- Prepared content, structures and photos.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Focus on Strategy and Communication
Linköping University, Sweden & Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany, August 2012–July 2015
- Consumer Behavior
- Entrepreneurship, Network and Communication
- Estimation and Budget
- Financial Accounting
- Management Control
- Organisational Communication and Management
- Organization and Knowledge
- Process View of Management
- Research Methodology in Business Administration
- Basic Course on Commercial Law
- Business Law for International Economists I
- Interpersonal communication
- Introduction in the Gender studies
- Rhetoric in the professional context
- Rhetoric: To write
- Time and Gender
- Communicate in German 1 - Macro Economics
- German Intensive Language Course
- German B2.2–C1 – Writing course
- German C1 – Talking course
- English for Academic Purposes: Listening and Writing
- Specialization in the international social sciences.
- Advocated the student’s perspective in the undergraduate studies council.
- Managed all departmental topics.
- Responsible for the financial records, produced the annual reports, daily receipts and administrative work.
- Involved in the process of recruiting 1,200 members.
- Cooperation in production of organizational and marketing strategies.
- Was appointed as Sweden's best student union for the year 2012.
- Organized a lecture event consisting of about 20 different lectures and seminars for over 400 students and teachers.
- Responsible for marketing and contact with media.
- Swedish, mother tongue
- English, fluent
- German, very good
Thesis: Views and use of e-mail communication (language: English)